We grow Chandler and Camarosa varieties
PICK YOUR OWN
A FEW TIPS
- Bring your own picking containers.
- Pick only the red berries, they are the sweetest.
- Green berries that are picked will not turn red.
- Pick your berries leaving the stem and cap on each berry- it will stay fresh longer.
- Pick gently. Pulling may squish the berry and could yank the plant out of the ground.
- Store your berries in an open container in the refrigerator.
- Do not wash them until you are ready to use them.
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECKS AND CREDIT CARDS
we pick for you!
call 919-244-6947 to place an order